OPPORTUNITIES FOR STAFF
Prince Lobel’s operations staff is the backbone of our firm. We employ highly-qualified professionals in vast areas, including accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, marketing, and legal administrative assistance. We offer a generous benefits package, competitive wages, and foster a friendly and flexible work environment in order to hire and retain the best employees in Boston. We are proud that more than half of our staff has three or more years of employment at Prince Lobel.
Having our workforce represent the diversity of our client base is important in this changing market. We have more than 100 employees that encompass a broad range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds. We see great reward in having a diverse community within the firm and appreciate the variety of perspectives and talents diversity brings to our working environment. Prince Lobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Prince Lobel, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by offering a professional environment that allows for experiential legal practice, collaboration, and exceptional growth opportunities. With more than 80 of the best and brightest attorneys, we serve our diverse client base through a wide variety of practices for both corporations and individuals. We focus on building small, focused client teams and developing creative solutions for our clients’ legal needs.
Prince Lobel offers work-life balance, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Full benefit of life, short-term and long-term disability, and long-term care insurance
- Same gender domestic partner benefits
- Parental Leave and other paid leaves of absence
- Dependent care and health care flexible spending account
- Transportation benefits through pretax deductions; includes public transportation, parking, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit sharing plan and 401K plan
- 401K matching contributions
- Paid time off
- Approximately 11 paid holidays per year
- Length of service awards