Daniel S. Glissman concentrates his practice in all matters regarding real property. He dedicates a substantial portion of his practice to representing communications providers in connection with the permitting of wireless installations and the development and deployment of wireless networks. Daniel’s commercial and residential real estate practice includes acquisition, sale, lending, development, land use, leasing, environmental compliance, and permitting. Daniel’s due diligence examination of such matters as title, survey, environmental, leasing, and permitting offers guidance to clients in connection with their acquisitions. His work building consensus within the community in connection with pending land use applications assists clients seeking to overcome development obstacles. His regular contact with municipal officials allows Daniel to understand their perspective and development project concerns, enabling him to offer useful insight to his clients as they move through the entitlement process.
Prior to joining Prince Lobel, Daniel served as an analyst for a private real estate developer. While attending Suffolk University Law School, Daniel served as president of the Suffolk Real Estate Law Association and participated in the Housing Clinic, where he was engaged in a variety of foreclosure and eviction representations. Daniel also served as an intern with the law department of the Boston City Council and an advisor to various Boston political candidates. These experiences gave Daniel insight into the process and procedures that accompany a proactive, strategy-driven approach to working with government agencies and their professional teams.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2014
- Suffolk University, B.A., 2010
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Daniel S. Glissman
- Daniel Glissman Discusses New Recreational Marijuana Law on New England Cable News
- Prince Lobel Team of Michael Ross, Daniel Glissman, Julie Barry, and John Markey Attributed by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly on Boston's First Approval for Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Prince Lobel Attorneys Assist Client Patriot Care in Opening First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Boston
There are no upcoming events at this time.